Floorstanding centrifuge Magnus 22 | Magnus 22 R
Floorstanding centrifuges - Magnus 22 & Magnus 22 R
Magnus 22 offers the maximum perShapence for your processes. Its design enables it to be installed in any space in the lab, avoiding the occupation of useful space. Its ergonomic design allows easy access to the rotor as well as traceability of the positioning to balance the load and ease of identification. Its colour TFT touch screen offers perShapence that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy provided by this equipment facilitates automation of work cycles and modes. This also ensures traceability of the process, not leaving any parameter uncontrolled.
The refrigerated version has a specific rotor for blood bags and tubes extraction Its powerful refrigeration system enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected. This characteristic gives the user confidence in traceability during the centrifugation cycle.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
Magnus 22 R
4 X 750ml
4 X 750ml
Max Speed rpm
Max Speed xg